Apr 26, 2010

Nervous & Dissapointed Day

            2day getting back my Mid-Term exam paper 4 Environment & Mandarin ... Really feel nervous while waiting , ex specially Mandarin , cuz I thought I'll fail 4 tat subject ... After get back my paper , i feel tat I'm very lucky cuz the lecturer not so straight in giving score n I get 87 4 my Environment n 84 4 my Mandarin .Long time didn't get tis kind of marks after my FORM 3 , quite happy ... XD   After tat , the Mandarin lecturer say tat bcuz of we get tat marks higher than he aspect , so he giv the ppl who r getting high score in class a BOOK about TRAVEL  as PRESENT ... I'm quite dissapointed bcuz while until me , my lecturer say that he juz giv tat present 2 ppl tat marks  85 above , I'm juz less 1 mark , so pity ... T.T  n then my lecturer say tat got 2 ppl tat 84 marks plz try hard nex time.

No comments:

Post a Comment