May 8, 2010
Heart Break
when I woke up tis morning , my room mate oready go out n meet her family tat come 2 Taiwan ... She go A-Li Shan in Taiwan with her family ... stay in my hostel room omost whole day ... n then i suddenly remember tat my group assignment tat ned photo , n my group member suggest me 2 take pic tat's at the Feng Jia Night Market , so finally i go out 4 take pic , buy stuffs tat wanna giv my frenz when I go back KL n buy my dinner ... 2day oso a super hot day ... after buying all tat stuff n take pic , I go back hostel ... as I know , a group of my frenz they r planning go 2 c You Tong Hua (cuz is the flower season now) but i didn't know tat , the others oso go with them , after c tat pic they post at fb , i'm feel like cheat bu them ... MOODY ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment